Free Portable Chicken Coop Plans - Build Your Own Chicken Coop Easily!

So you want to build a portable chicken coop and raise a few chickens, but you do not want to spend a fortune on building plans, tools or materials? And you've been searching everywhere for free portable chicken coop plans with no luck? The average person will spend over 0 on a chicken coop, and that's a low estimate. In fact, if you buy one pre-assembled, it could cost you well over 00. Why shell out that kind of cash when you could easily build your own for a lot less?

When the economy started taking a turn for the worst, I found myself in the same boat and decided that I wanted to try and raise a few chickens of my own. The fresh organic eggs would help cut the cost of food down and the droppings left behind could be used to fertilize my yard and garden, helping to produce even more home grown food to put on the table or share with family and friends.

Chicken

The problem was that I had a small yard, so I didn't have the room required for a large coop. I also didn't have any experience with building things from scratch, so I needed to find a plan that:

  • Was clear and easy to read and comprehend for any level, including beginners.
  • Was inexpensive and cost effective to build.
  • Was easy to build with common household tools that anyone could use.
  • Had a complete shopping list of materials that I could easily find at any hardware store or farm supply shop.

Free Portable Chicken Coop Plans - Build Your Own Chicken Coop Easily!
Free Portable Chicken Coop Plans - Build Your Own Chicken Coop Easily!

After a lot of searching, I only found a few free portable chicken coop plans that were any good. Interested? To save others the same time and trouble, I reviewed them for all to see at Free Portable Chicken Coop Plans. If you just want to cut to the chase and see which one I thought was the best, check out PortableChickenCoops.info.