Pasta Milano - A Delicious Macaroni Grill Favorite You Can Make at Home

I love to go to Romano's Macaroni Grill. From smell of the open fire grill as I open the front door to the sound of the singing waiters as I set down at my table, I love it all.

Unfortunately for me, on my very first visit I tried the Pasta Milano and fell so deeply in love with it that I have not been able to order anything else. I try. I really do. It all looks so good. From the brick-oven-cooked BBQ Chicken Pizza and the Penne Rustica to the Seafood Linguine, from the Chicken Portobello to the Honey Balsamic Chicken -- I am dying to try it all.

\"bbq Chicken\"

And I have every good intention to do so. I study the menu from top to bottom -- finally picking out Grilled Salmon or Chicken Marsala. I can already taste it.

But as soon as the waiter approaches -- Bam! I point to the Pasta Milano.

Oh well, at least I do always enjoy my dinner.

But recently I found something that should make my next trip a surprise to my friends. Copycat restaurant recipes are appearing all over the web and some of them are very good. One of the first ones I looked for was, of course, Pasta Milano. I found a recipe and started making the dish at home for myself. It is just as good at home as it is at Romano's (though I do miss the singing waiters).

Thanks to this copycat restaurant recipe my next trip to Romano's Macaroni Grill ought to follow a different script. I am now free to look over the wonderful menu and order one of the other dishes I have so often craved. I can hardly wait!

Should I get Chicken & Shrimp Scaloppine or Honey Balsamic Chicken or Sicilian Pizza...or...

Macaroni Grill's Pasta Milano

Ingredients:

  • 6 ounces Butter
  • 18 ounces grilled Chicken, sliced
  • 12 ounces Sun-dried Tomatoes
  • 12 ounces Mushrooms, sliced
  • 6 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan Cheese
  • 36 ounces roasted Garlic Cream Sauce (Recipe Follows)
  • 36 ounces Bow Tie Pasta

Directions:

  1. Cook the pasta as directed on package.
  2. Sauté butter and mushrooms about 30 seconds.
  3. Add the roasted garlic cream sauce and Parmesan; heat thoroughly.
  4. Drain pasta.
  5. Add pasta to the sauté pan and mix well.
  6. Garnish with Parmesan cheese
  7. Serve and Enjoy.
  8. Sing Italian Love Songs (Optional)

Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce

Ingredients:

  • 1 quart heavy cream
  • 1 head roasted garlic
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 3 tablespoons fresh parsley - coarsely chopped
  • 2 teaspoons salt
  • 1 cup Parmesan cheese - grated

Directions:

  1. In a blender process the cream and roasted garlic until smooth.
  2. In a large saucepan, combine garlic cream, pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the parsley.
  3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
  4. Add salt and Parmesan to mixture, stir until sauce has thickened.

Pasta Milano - A Delicious Macaroni Grill Favorite You Can Make at Home

Secret Restaurant recipes can allow you to enjoy your favorite dishes at home or even make your next trip out more enjoyable.

If you would like to make more of your favorites foods at home -- from the likes of Applebees, Red Lobster, KFC, The Olive Garden, Cracker Barrel, McDonald's, Outback Steak House, Macaroni Grill, Pizza Hut, TGI Friday's, Ben & Jerry's, The Cheesecake Factory, P F Chang's, Chili's, Bob Evan's, Denny's, The Hard Rock Cafe, Chi Chi's, In-N-Out Burger...and more -- you should check out America's Favorite Secret Restaurant Recipes -- [http://secretrestaurantrecipes.besthomecourses.com/]

Get all your favorites to make at home and impress your family and friends. Or take them to parties and cookouts for many compliments. You can even do what I do and "adapt" your "guilty pleasures" to make them healthier -- for guilt-free enjoyment. This is a great way to have your cake (or Big Mac) and eat it too!

Check it out now. You won't be sorry -- [http://secretrestaurantrecipes.besthomecourses.com/]

Mark Hester